Alternative fund structure
Birch Century International's alternative investment funds essentially follow a similar structure to more traditional mutual funds, with the main difference being the active managerial style dictated by the nature of the alternative investment landscape.
As the benefits of incorporating alternatives as part of a diversified portfolio becomes more apparent to a wider range of private investors, access to a range of alternative funds targeting risk parameters, liquidity and return profiles is emerging in demand.
Fund development & strategy
Birch Century International's proprietary investment process and established network of alternative investment expertise enables us to react to sudden market fluctuations as we seek to preserve the balance of each fund.
- Leveraging upon our extensive manager relationships and access to influential institutional partnerships.
- Cautious approach to investment selection based on two distinctive alternative strategies: Core and Satellite;
- Core: Premium platform of investments to participate throughout a broader market in pursuit of beta.
- Satellite: Unique opportunities demanding extreme diligence in focused sectors or geographies with intent to create alpha.
- Global perspective unrestricted by geography or sector.
- Asset selection based on absolute return outcomes with emphasis on maintaining liquidity.
- Underwriting and proactive monitoring driven by robust analytical processes.
Private clients, family offices and institutions
- Private Investors
Our private clients are individual, retail investors whom seek to the dedicated attention to the efficient management of their wealth accomplished only through the bespoke client-centric model that has become the hallmark of our firm.Read more
- Family Office
Our family office services are designed around the specific needs of high-net worth families whose financial management requirements demand the dedication of a professionally managed solution.Read more
At the institutional level, our client base is comprised of financial intermediaries, independent wealth managers, insurance companies, nonprofit foundations and corporate financial committees.Read more
What does being our client mean for you?
What to expect
As an independently managed firm, we understand that the success of our firm is highly dependent on the success of our clients.
We continue to place emphasis on the improvement of our services as our professionals go above and beyond to ensure that Birch Century maintains it's status as a leading provider of choice.Read more